Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers in Fort Worth
Criminal law can include jail, Bail, No-contact orders, Impounded vehicle, limited or restricted driver’s license.
These are just a handful of the initial consequences you’ll face after being charged with a crime. The more harmful consequences follow with a conviction, including a permanent criminal record, extended jail or prison sentence, and thousands of dollars in fines.
You cannot afford to face the criminal justice system alone. That is where our criminal defense lawyers at Goza & Carreras, Attorneys at Law, PC, step in. Whether you are facing charges for theft, drug or for felony DUI, we have the depth and breadth of experience you require by your side.
Our legal team’s history includes working as prosecutors and as a DNA analyst in a crime lab. With 35-plus years of experience, we are able to defense against any criminal charge, including:
- Drug offenses: From possession to manufacturing, we handle all charges involving drugs and controlled substances
- DWI/drunk driving: Whether this is your misdemeanor DWI or your fourth, turn to our team for solid defense focused on getting you the best results possible.
- Domestic violence: A conviction for domestic violence can land you in jail, ruin your reputation, forever alter your relationship with your children and affect your constitutional right to own firearms. Let us provide you with the staunch defense you need.
- Sex crimes: Texas prosecutes all sex crimes to the fullest extent possible, which is why you need aggressive trial lawyer by your side at all times. You’ll find such a lawyer at our firm.
- Juvenile defense: Kids make stupid mistakes. We’re here to limit the reach of those mistakes as much as possible. Call us to start protecting your child’s future now.
- Expunctions: Reach out to us for help clearing your record or getting your record sealed with nondisclosure. It’s a painless process that can make for a brighter future.
One Criminal Law Mistake Doesn’t Have to Ruin the Rest of Your Life
Everyone deserves a second chance. That is why we work hard to limit the extent of the criminal charges our clients face. One such option we may pursue is a diversion program. Tarrant County offers eight unique programs to keep defendants out of the judicial system by providing them with tools to correct their single misstep. Many factors play into whether you are eligible for this type of program, including the timing of your application and the type of charges you face.
Contact Our Fort Worth Criminal Defense Attorneys
From violent crimes such as assault and robbery to white collar crimes such as embezzlement and fraud to drug crimes such as possession, our team of dedicated criminal defense attorneys are here to help. Learn more by calling us at 817-369-3838 or by emailing our criminal defense law firm.