Aggressive Defense Against DWI Charges in Colleyville, Southlake & Grapevine
Individuals convicted of a first offense DWI charge may face thousands of dollars in fines, lengthy license suspensions and jail time. Repeat offenders face significantly increased penalties. The potential consequences make it important to mount an aggressive defense against Texas DUI charges.
At Goza & Carreras, Attorneys at Law, PC, our DWI defense lawyers leverage more than 35 years of combined experience to offer aggressive defense to clients in the Colleyville, Southlake and Grapevine area.
We offer the comprehensive and personalized guidance you need to traverse all aspects of the DWI process, including the criminal process and administrative license hearings with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
The Only Good DWI Defense Decision Is an Informed One
Far too often, individuals charged with drunk driving allow the prosecution to intimidate them into taking a plea deal. Others make rash decisions out of fear. We know that the only way to mount an effective defense against DWI charges is to make sound defense decisions. To help you do that, we offer detailed advice on all aspects of your case, including:
- Your rights: If you have been charged with a DWI in Texas, you have many rights. You have the right to legal counsel, and to a fair an objective trial. We help you understand these rights and how you can exercise and protect them.
- The process: The proceedings following your arrest can be complex. We walk you through the process to help you understand what you can expect, and what you can do to prepare for each phase.
- Your options: You have many options when facing a Texas DWI charge. You may wish to attempt to negotiate a plea for reduced charges or penalties. You may also wish to take your case to trial. We help you understand each option and offer advice on the best course of action. At no point will we advise you to accept an option that is against your best interests.
- The potential penalties: Many factors impact the penalties stemming from a DWI conviction, including your criminal history, your BAC and the events leading to your arrest. We help you understand the potential penalties you face, including any fines, license suspension or jail time.
By arming you with this knowledge, we hope to help you make sound decisions throughout your defense proceedings.
We Offer Concierge-Level Legal Services
Criminal charges can have a far-reaching impact on your professional career. We do everything within our power to limit that impact.
Our enhanced legal services include management of all aspects of your defense, as well as:
- Flexible meeting arrangements: Your privacy and emotional state is our utmost concern. To protect you from unnecessary stress and public exposure, we are happy to meet with you in your home or another private location whenever necessary.
- In-court representation: Certain court appearances do not require your physical presence. Whenever possible, we appear on your behalf, allowing you to avoid the stress and exposure of public court proceedings.
- Supportive advice: A DWI arrest may harm your professional license or employee contract. We help you explore the potential impact the arrest or conviction may have and take steps to mitigate the damage.
Our criminal defense team works tirelessly to protect your privacy, your lifestyle and your future.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Defense Options During a Free Consultation
Our Texas DWI defense lawyers are committed to doing whatever it takes to protect you against the consequences of a conviction. Call us at 817-369-3838 or contact our DWI defense firm online to request your free consultation. We represent clients in Colleyville, Southlake and Grapevine.